Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

had to write a paper about my self :-)

My name is Zach, I was born July 9, 1996 at the Altamonte Florida Hospital. There are five people in my family, Beki (mom), Todd (dad), Wes(middle child), owen(youngest child), and last but not least me( the oldest). In my spare time I love to read, I have read about five hundred books total in my life. Also I love to paintball, the first time I went was for a birthday party, I was pretty nervous but I got used to the pain. For my twelfth birthday my mom and dad bought me my own paintball gun, I was really excited and could not wait until I could try it out.

Right now there is a lot of government stuff going around, like who is going to be the president and vice president. I believe that there should be a strong government but a small one. They should not be able to control every thing in our life, we should be able to decide what we do. Such as in health care, insurance, and so on. I would like McCain to win but I would be okay if Obama wins. I have accomplished many things, like any other person has, but one thing I did was win the tournament with the ICS 6th grade basketball team. Also when I went to my summer camp in Tennessee I was able to Climb across a huge rock face over the doe river, Also repel down a fifty foot cliff drop of. Also I was able to zip-line into a lake from seventy feet up. Then for grandparents day in 6th grade I was able to get up in front of all the people and read my essays to my grandparents, witch was very hard because I do not like to get up in front of big crowds. I am a Christen and have been one my whole life and do not plan to stop it.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed "All About Zach" and admire your wonderful, adventurous spirit by repelling the cliff, climbing the rock, zipping the line, playing sports, and speaking in front of a group. I am grateful you are a Christian, and I am encouraged to know that you are becoming a fine young man who will make a difference in the world. Ya make me proud!

    ReplyDelete