Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a poem I wrote about Christmas

I was sitting at the cold front window

I was hoping for a cool Nintendo
Outside kids were having snowball fights
I wanted some new boots to take some hikes
Family should be arriving sometime soon
Kids had chosen, the ponds that were frozen
When the family arrives, we will dine
Chocolate would be nice, if it were all mine
The family is here, so now we can cheer
The men are breaking out the ice cold beer
The lit up Christmas tree is packed full
Some of the presents were rather quite dull
The best one was the brand new garbage truck
During this christmas, I had lots of luck

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are becoming quite the poet! Thanks for sharing@

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahhhaaahhaahhahaha
    get a life
    sorry just joking i like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem. But don't you think you're a little young to be writing about beer? JK Lol. I'm totally psyched about Christmas!! One question though. Why didn't you tell me you had this blog?!?

    ReplyDelete